Solar Tek Extreme
120 Solar Tek Extreme™
Elastek #120 Solar Tek Extreme™ topcoat is based on 100% acrylic polymers. Because of its extreme water resistance, Solar Tek Extreme is superior for low-slope roofs and hot-weather conditions and is Elastek’s best and longest lasting elastomeric roof coating.
About Solar Tek Extreme
- Arizona’s Best Cool Roof Coating. Outstanding resistance to ponding water and superior solar reflectivity. Less dirt pickup than most other coatings.
- High solid content covers dark surfaces very well, and offers excellent adhesion to asphalt materials, metals, and concrete. This coating may be used on flat, composition roofs; coated foam roofs; aged galvanized steel; aged or new asphalt composition; aluminum-coated roofs; aluminum surfaces.
- Superior protection for flat or sloped roofs and harsh weather conditions.
- Resistant to degradation by bacteria, fungus (including mold), and algae. Environmentally safe.
- Easy to apply with brush, spray, or roller. See our How To Apply Roof Coatings bulletin. Covers 100 sq. ft./gallon. Two coats recommended for maximum protection.
- Ask about custom tinting.