E-Las-Tek® 109 Solar Magic is a self-priming, high performance elastomeric coating formulated to provide very good performance under harsh desert weather conditions. 109 Solar Magic may be used as the topcoat over liquid applied roofing membranes to refurbish older roofs or establish new roof membranes.
- Excellent durability, standing water resistance
- Strong adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Great resistance to abrasion
- A good quality roof coating which allows good hiding of substrate. Provides outstanding resistance to UV degradation and extends the useful life of asphalt-based roofing materials.
- Expands and contracts with thermal changes to keep the roof surface sealed over time
- Ideal for top coating previously coated foam roofs, flat composition roofs, white coated roofs, pitched roofs, aged galvanized steel, trailer roofs, aged asphalt composition, aluminum coated roofs, aluminum and clay surfaces, and most low-slope roofs that drain well
- Durable continuous membrane which reflects most of the sun’s heat, saving money on a buildings energy costs.
- Easy to apply with brush, spray, or roller
- 5 Gal. Pail
- 55 Gal. Drum
- 275. Gal Tote
- Energy Tan
- CRRC/ Energy Star listed